Reviews for "Satan Has Class"

Satan in class nice

haha this was cool, the "HORNS" are pretty nice and well details I like the "BI-FOCALS" those were some nice touches the old style borders were pretty intense too, and this is one art piece that you need no chnages what so ever you have done a fantastic job here so no changes here, keep up the amazing work.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~

~X~

indeed

How cool

I could have sworn this was used in one of the Leo And Satan episodes. Then again, I guess it couldn't have because this came out after the other episodes. It's great to see Satan being presented in such a goofy manner. He was already like that to begin with, but this is him at his silliest. He looks like he's a college professor. What I like the most is how you captured all the ridiculous things about this appearance.

What's funny about this character is how his face contrasts with his more monstrous body. He's probably the biggest mood swinger I've seen in anything ever. I especially love the design of his horns with how they curve out over everything. Seeing as how he is depicted with goat legs, it makes sense he would have goat horns. That's quite a gap between those front teeth.

Holy shit

This is pretty badass. Keep up da awshum work lil' boy.

Satan has class.....?

Satan IS class! Okay little boy?