Reviews for "SDF: Inverse Shoot 'Em Up"

most original idea yet

all my 5's are belong to this

Wicked!

Awsome

great job! Very Origanal

Nice one!

Being the offense is boring

I've never seen a game where your actually defend the base that's getting attacked! This is awsome. I give this a 10 for creative thinking!

gavD responds:

Thanks rebelpunk1! Innovate, don't emulate!

Liking it

This is a kl game. like the way u defend yer base. The two player idea was great. This is one hell of a game.
Suggestion:Maybe you can add a mode where you can lay yer base defences using money and have more than one enemy for next time.
This was a great game. Thanx for the fun

Thanks chrismonster,

I may one day do a sequel to this, but right now I've got so much original stuff going on, I'll wait until my creativity dries up!

Thanks for checking out my other stuff - I love it when people do that!

:D

hello its me

do you remember me i am mangafuck and i want to ask one thing do you remember when you i review pixelvile pensioners and ask foe the cientific curio well you say the sack of donkeys but i dont know how i get the sac of donkeys i need to use a item or something look i have the bum wad the form the drill and the key i have to use one of that to get the sack of donkeys and wich tree are the sack of donkeys the tall tree or the unique tree well answer my review later ans answer all the questions and good game

Get stick