For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "SDF: Inverse Shoot 'Em Up"

most original idea yet

all my 5's are belong to this

Wicked!

Very awesome!

What a unique idea! Very original, I've never seen shoot 'em up games displayed this way before! Kinda makes you realize how hard the bad guys have it in those games. The only thing this even SLIGHTLY lacked in was the graphics--but for flash they were good. Actionscripts are good, the buttons all work and it even has harder difficulties if its too easy for you. Very good work!

5/5

its great but..

..it needs more levels and it needs more weapons but its cool ant it gets a 4 in my book...and right on my fave list :D

Bangin!

good

great idea with poor graphics

gavD responds:

Yes, graphics are not my strong point! There is, however, something in the pipeline to improve the look and feel of this game...

Original

You have a very good idea for a game, it just needs to be fine tuned.