Reviews for "SDF: Inverse Shoot 'Em Up"

Fun

That was a fun game.You should make another one with more enimes and more levels.good work.

gavD responds:

Thanks mate. Well, thanks to the way I designed the engine, I can slap in new levels and graphics no problem at all.

There will be another version in the future with more levels and better graphics!

Being the offense is boring

I've never seen a game where your actually defend the base that's getting attacked! This is awsome. I give this a 10 for creative thinking!

gavD responds:

Thanks rebelpunk1! Innovate, don't emulate!

Awsome very new and crisp!

I would expand on the idea it some ways... Like mabe not the lone ship but a smell fleet or something....

and make it longer next time

gavD responds:

Good call! That would be like in a conventional shoot 'em up whereby the player has several "lives"

Nice idea

Fresh idea, actually being the legion that the lone fighter is up against. I'd keep working this is I were you. With a larger variety in the music and some higher detail model and animation you could have an all time NG favorite on your hands.

This at least deserves the front page for the idea and execution as it stands.

/me blushes

Front page would be a dream come true!

Nice

Hey I kinda liked this game. Its totaly cool it was diffrent than all the oter crap. I like the reverse role

Thanks!