Reviews for "SDF: Inverse Shoot 'Em Up"

This is nice.

I said how it is.So you're giving away tips?great!!!Can i ask you that how can you collect the oil at pixelvile pensioners?Thanks.

Use TP on Miner Willy

hello its me

do you remember me i am mangafuck and i want to ask one thing do you remember when you i review pixelvile pensioners and ask foe the cientific curio well you say the sack of donkeys but i dont know how i get the sac of donkeys i need to use a item or something look i have the bum wad the form the drill and the key i have to use one of that to get the sack of donkeys and wich tree are the sack of donkeys the tall tree or the unique tree well answer my review later ans answer all the questions and good game

Get stick

Use stick on Sack of Donkeys

Me again

just felt i should reveiw this game as well. Its a good game but the other version is better so everyone should go check it out as well. And gavD iam not sure if you got the email but in response to your question i said yes.

Yep, I got the email

Thanks for the review! This was my first Flash submission to Newgrounds. I think I've learned a lot since then.

Great idea

Good game, it was fun to play and the feeling of being the one from the top for the first time feels nice and very different. Though you couldve let the enemy ship move upwards and downwards as well on the harder settings instead of blowing everything up before you see it but its more like advice and not something you did wrong. All in all a very good game

gavD responds:

Thanks BLaDGuRu - this was my first major Flash project. The version with Weebl is much better graphically, and both versions are fairly basic.

Good points for originality.

I've never seen anything like this before, so it was an adventure to try it. It's fun to see what it's like to command the base that's under attack by what is usually you. However, there are some pressing issues. The interface is rather cumbersome, having to press the buttons to fire the individual tanks is more frustrating than challenging, but the game is more challenging than frustrating overall. Unfortunately, the graphics were less than impressive, very very low budget if you know what I mean. The biggest problem I had was that is was so damn short. Only two levels? A game like this that lacks in certain areas of quality should make up for it in quantity. I would like to see a beefed-up sequel, perhaps with a level editor. All in all, it's a good game and kept my interest for a while. Definitely worth a shot.

gavD responds:

Thanks General_Scar. This was the first game I released on Newgrounds - the version with Weebl has better graphics.

Thanks for your suggestions - there may one day be a full-blown sequel but I have no immediate plans to do so.