Reviews for "Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE"

Fuck you Dugi

That rocked, fuck you dugi!!

man that was cool

im yoda ima soldier. that was so cool. i watched it about 50 times. unlike other people i actually did read the authors comments. i saw it on funnyjunk but why couldn't it stay on newgrounds either.

The bling was amazing!!!

The rebel bling was awesome!

WOW

oh my god, that was the most beautiful animation I have ever seen. It almost looked real. Amazing!! Cant wait to see more from you! :D

hell yea

lol, man, I thought the origional was awesome, that kicked ass man, your animation is getting better everytime I see some of your work, keep it up man, before long some major cartoon company is gonna track you down and save a big cheque at you :D