Reviews for "Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE"

wow

this is awesome! so good i watched it again! this is a classic. should be on the front page!

HELL YEAH

DUDE, YOU DID IT! I remember downloading the original like 2 years ago, I loved it. Some parts were a little corney, but so what! YOU CAPTURED THE ESSANCE OF ONE OF THE BEST FLASHES OF ALL TIME. KEEP IT COMING. I AM PUTTING THIS ON MY FAVORITES!

niceq

thats one of my favorite songs. im so glad to see it in video form. it looked really kool. now everytime i listen to it ill think of this video. the video on bet isn't that great anyways this one is a lil better. heh they should put this on b.e.t