Reviews for "Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE"

Just came here thanks to a link, in a nymag article explaining the details on how adobe will KILL flash in 2020. They even mentioned Tom Fulp, too. Haven't seen this for more than 10 goddamn years, but it's still fresh in my mind, so many memories...

This is one of my favorite videos ever. Saw this for the first time almost ten years ago, it still lives up and it is amazing.

I saw this when it first came out and I can't believe how well done everything is here. The art, animation, everything! The only real issue with this is the vocal quality which is a little garbled and hard to understand at times. Otherwise this is catchy and entertaining as hell.

Empire rap at the begining is dope

This is older than Internet itself