Reviews for "TeH oPpOsItEs"

awesome

the animation is so smooth and cartoonish. has ryan khatham's animations inspired you, because this looks very familiar to his. (which is a very good complement)

also, where do you get all your cartoon sound effects?

What is this!?

How unrealistic! How could the fan still spin if it wasn't connected to the house!? BLAM! Haha, nah. Just joking, I don't really care. This flash wasn't serious anyways. But back to my review, the animation was crisp and fast. It was smooth and drawn well. It never got boring at any parts either. Great job, awesome addition to the NG portal. My only problem was the fact that he took so long to turn on the fan. Either way, I vote 5!

I've got that damn tune stuck in my head! >>;

Smooth animation, very cute. The humour ran a little dry at some points, but I liked it nonetheless. That tune in the background drove me crazy though, cause I just couldn't figure out where I had heard it before until I read the credits. lol Anyway, good work. I'd love to see another.

Brilliant

Reece, It's Schmatty, love Teh Opposites! Probably one of the best of your animations that I've seen. Keep it up man, I love them. Make a second coming of this.

Neat

The movie was cool but i still have no idea what the title has to do with the acctual movie. Make more plz though!