Reviews for "Big Blue Button"

*yawn*

Well, it was funny but I could predict what it was going to say every other time I pressed it. I think if you devoted your time to something bigger, it would stay on Newgrounds a bit longer. Sorry but I don't expect this to last. You've got wit, but that's all this Flash shows; it doesn't say a thing about your art talents or any real Flash skills. I'll wait for your next movie before I judge you on that.

TheUltimateMe responds:

Okay. I loved the first one so I made a tribute. I guess I am not that funny... Gotta get my friends jokes next time...

kinda boring

read the title...it was kinda boring. and im not trying to be mean, but those jokes kinda sucked. Killer song to play! WEEAEEAEEE!

TheUltimateMe responds: