Reviews for "Big Blue Button"

That was great

Pure great stuff.
genius you are thinks i-Yoda

Thank you! Me so happy.

Entertaining..

... but I can't get the password game to work. I get the first one in, then i try the second one and it keeps saying that it's wrong. Ah, well. Kept me busy for a few minutes.

TheUltimateMe responds:

Well, I'll let you in on a secret. It says the "right order". I never meant the order that the numbers are in. It actually goes 1., 3., 2. But, it isn't really a great prize, so...

No imagination...

Okay, I guess it was decent, but compared to the other ones it sucked goat-nuts. Um...yeah. That's all I have to say to you: Goat-nuts.

Goats have feelings too.

Nice

LOL pretty funny and since i havnt seen the red or green button it "seemed" pretty original too

TheUltimateMe responds:

Thx! I really got the idea from BRB and BGB, but if you guys like this, I might make a sequel!

hah

this was pretty good i wouldnt change it. hey were those mushrooms on the front part from the neon mushroom?

TheUltimateMe responds:

I am not sure, I did not do the backgrounds. I am guessing they are... Never thought about it... O.o