Reviews for "Big Blue Button"

Um...

Well after watching "KillingPeople" I guess anything would look good but this was um... intresting. Weird music and you resorted to calling me a faggott (Which I take as a COMPLIMENT!!!) and PLEASE use l337 0nlj 1ph j00 kn0w h0w 70!

TheUltimateMe responds:

WEIRD MUSIC??? It's Hells Bells by AC/DC. Awesome music.

LOL

Wow, this was suprisingly funny/amusing/addicting!!! I loved the choice of music =). Bravo!

Whoa...

I don't know why I just clicked that thingy so many times but that gets freakin addicting!

TheUltimateMe responds:

Then you'll love the sequel.

heh

the idea is pretty funny n the responses of the button were comical however it got dull after a while

TheUltimateMe responds:

I guess, but the whole idea was to get the user to click the button a whole bunch of times.

awesome

can you tell me where 2 find "The Big Green Button" ??

TheUltimateMe responds:

That's strange... *scratches chin* I remember playing it, but now, I just can't find it...