Reviews for "Big Blue Button"

HELLS BELLS!

Dude holy shit, you got one of my favorite AC/DC songs in there. I love you for that. Nice spinoff of that big red button.
If I weren't straight, I'd love you.

TheUltimateMe responds:

*kick* No homo-erotica here buddy.

Eh, not too great of a version

I have The Big Button in my favorite listing (not sure if its the same one you're talking about, as there are many variations on this theme) and I just don't think this as good for these reasons.

#1-First of all, having music lessens the comedic value of the movie.
#2-Making it music with words makes reason #1 even more true.
#3-Making said song an AC/DC song makes it even MORE true. (oh, and give credit in the sidebar btw)
#4-"You" should not be talking, the only person to talk should be the button.
#5-It wasn't long enough. It's just text, keep going man.

I will.

cool

press the button.... i must press the button

TheUltimateMe responds:

YOU MUST! YOU MUSSSSSSSSSSST!

((( CUTE )))

Ha that was cute, i cicked for along time though still cute, ad more backround effects, for a better outcome, still a funnt little game...

~X~

Yay!

ok...

so instead of doing something good, u decided to write down all of the saying from the red and green buttons to waste peoples time. great

BLAM, then you wont be here

TheUltimateMe responds:

1. Safed BEFORE you even reviews, (fucking loser) 2. Your a dumbass.