Reviews for "40 secs sadness"

Great movie

Just needed a preloader!

w00t

it's good

Alright

I'm with my man blarg1 on the whole thing about not enough effort. Too much 2 frame loop action. Good style though.

Each frame was great, there just weren't enough frames per second

Very well done

from the title i expected something stupid but from what it actually was is amazing, the flash would of got a 10 if it we're longer but from what you did is remakrable and i want to see more of your work like this. Keep up the good work!

Great sound

You did a very nice job on the sound work for this movie, and the art work is really good too. The only part I didn't like, was the backgrounds, if you could make a series with as good sound, and graphics with better non-pixalated graphics, that would be an awesome series.