Reviews for "40 secs sadness"

first off...

for a movie this large in filesize, you should REALLY have a preloader. REALLY REALLY needed a preloader.

and forgetting the fact that there was no plot (i'm pretty sure there wasn't supposed to be one) this movie was pretty good... you definitely have the art skills to work in flash, but it seems that a lot of the animation was just two images ... like the girl's hair... you need some more inbetween, even if it's just redrawing the hair, or if you're only moving the hair (i.e.: not redrawing it). overall, pretty good.

Nice start

Indeed it's not a movie, doesn't have a point, blah blah blah, but you said that before I choose to watch it.

Great graphics, and the music was way cool, keep up the good work, this was way worth the quick download for the 40 seconds.

Joshua L. Austill

Not much of a movie now is it?

So it doesn't really belong on Newgrounds... Don't submit demos, submit a full product! Yes, your graphics are nice, but 2 frames of each thing kind of sucks, especially when the movie is pointless... The sound was good too, now just finish the damn movie!

It was okay...

The hair animation was really annoying, but I liked the birds and the tears. The music fit the scene though.

Good Luck.

well...

the graphics were pretty good but not much animation involved. The thing that had the most animation was the tear.