Reviews for "Star_Crossed (unfinished full)"

Nice

The song had a great beat and the transitions blended together really well.

i love this song

cant wait for the full, even the unfinished is amazing :D
I think the beginning should be more high pitched, like in the demo, i think it sounds better

i also LOVE the piano at the end its so awesome ^^

Desyre responds:

Ugh... I should just make 2 versions... one for the higher pitched lovers and one for the lower pitched lovers! Hehe, or perhaps something as a compromise? I donno. Anyway, thanks for the review ^^

Figured that I should review...

I honestly like this a lot more than the demo. The change in the pitch of the synth was a big improvement in my opinion. I can tell that a lot of effort went into this song. That melody...wow...over 60 notes. I can't even count how many.

Anyways, the song has an overall happy feel to it. My favorite part of it was the ending with piano. Very peaceful, and when the piano played the main melody I almost died from the shear awesomeness.

Just amazing. I have no idea how this isn't the final version, because I can't think it could get any better.

Desyre responds:

Hehe... it was kinda just put together in the end on a date... so not much was really finalized o.O But thank you very much for the review ^^

i like it :D

the beat is good :]

good song

Thank you, buddy! ^^

Well :(

I saw this months ago and I though like wow this must be much better then the demo version, and I kind of forgot to review this too :)

Well I feel kind of disappointed because I liked the demo much more than this one. No offense but I did not like this one as much as the demo and its because of how much of a difference you've made from those two.

And yes I know that this is a improvement but I still like the demo much more than this one, and sorry this one won't go into my favorites because this song needs to sound more like the demo.

Anyway, keep up with the good work Desyre ^^