Reviews for "Star_Crossed (unfinished full)"

Incredible

This should be one of the best song of Newgrounds.Like for #4 or #3

Thanks :)

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet...

awesome! though personally, i liked it higher in the first part, like in the demo. Also, it kinda ends abruptly. still awesome though. 9.5/10.(rounded up)

Desyre responds:

LOL... love the rounding :) Yeah... still in the process of working out kinks :)

Brilliant as always

Wow, can't wait for the full version. Perfect in ALMOST every way. There's something about the second half that just doesn't compare to the demo. I don't know whether thi s is a result of me listening to the demo too much, I'm not sure. I hope it is, though, for your sake. Make it more beaty, more powerful. I'm not a big fan of ambient.

-Wimwim

Desyre responds:

Um... ok. LOL! It's going to be a while... gotta get home first... then persuade envy to work on it with me (or at least let me work on it in his presence) then... I have to overcome writer's block >.< BUT when that's done... the final will be posted and will be (I hope) much better than this one :)

HMPH

DESPITE NOT ASKING ME FOR A BACKSTORY!!!!!!! I still like it, and I like you. I think we done good. yes I do. I spose I should fix the sidechaining a tad, it's a little strong right now.

BTW YOU DIDNT MENTION MY PIANO SOLO AT THE END >8(

Blah!!!!!!! Anyways, I LOVE YOU

~Dave

(See? Thats how it's done!)

Desyre responds:

And how was I supposed to mention it dear? And, I don't know about good... doesn't compare to Envy originals... AND... you didn't offer a backstory... chimchime did >.<

BUT ANYWAY... I LOVE YOU TOO!

~the luckiest girl in the world~

WOOOHOOO!!!

BUT!:: in my opinion, when the bass comes in (17 seconds into the song), it makes the other stuff quiter. i think the other stuff should be louder.

Desyre responds:

Yeah... I've gotten the comment.. a couple of times... -.- as I said before... this is only a version... I will take into consideration your comments :) I appreciate them a lot! AND.. thank you for reviewing :)