Reviews for "ricky"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!111!!!!! HAHAHAHA DUDE U HAVE THE BEST SENSE OF HUME IN THE WHOLE GOD DAM WORLD, FUCK IM GOING TO BE LAUGHING ABOUT THIS ONE ALL NIGHT...i smell chocolate milk....im going to go rink some... c ya

I'm not quite sure I didn't realise this sooner...

but it was only when you submitted Space Tree #3 that I noticed the same person who made Space Tree... made Hat and Haircut, flashes I reviewed many months beforehand.

OGM. So, I'm gonna revisit another flash.

The Simpsonian influence on your work was never more evident than in this piece... which really doesn't do your sense of humour as much justice as the aforementioned hat/haircut/ST the ST flashes do... BUT... in terms of visually interpreting a soundbitthingie, this is an excelklence example. Ricky Henderson is quite the character already, and David Cross adds a multiplying effect. I love his deadpan stare at Ricky during the whole "interview." Niceness!

bad ass

Wow. That was pants-shittingly hilarious, I commend you my good man!

Whatever mate

I laughed once, but that was about it. After the first 10 seconds or so, it's not funny. At all. Sorry. So says Dr. Manhattan...

THIS WAS GREAT!!

You rule! Very funny stuff! looks a little bit like something I'd expect from the simpsons. eh. Still very original...I know some people wwho really talk like that too. Coolness all around yet again.