Reviews for "Poninjas Relinquished"

cool!!!

this was the best flash movie i have ever seen

awsome

Good movie. The 3d part was well animated.I think your going to have a good future in flash.

funny bandanas

lol! The hero's bandana had a sentence on it, and the guys wit the red bandanas had a sentence on it and, the giant robots laser had a sentence on it...just pause and zoom in it makes the bad guys happy.

very good

I llove the original PoNinjas and this was just as good (in some parts better but ofcourse, the idea was from angrymouse14)

I liked it being faster and longer then the 'real'pon

"Macromedia Flash, it consumes my life!
and this is the reason why, i'll never get a wife" did his bandana say that? the eye(s) blocked 'reason'

Better than the original

What else can I say other than

H*LL GOOD!!

Seriously this was one of the best flashes i've ever encountered, Probably better than any of the original ones

I noticed something on his Band-around-head-thingie and upon closer inspection i noticed the words

"Macromedia Flash, it consumes my life! And that is probably why, I'll never have a wife!"