Reviews for "Madness Apotheosis"

50 chars is not enough...

I've watched this many times over the last several months, but never really felt the need to review it here, because all I've ever seen is positive feedback. That alone should speak strongly for the quality of this animation, I think.
Really, I'm just writing this to say that (obviously, in my opinion) "Madness Apotheosis" has by far the best music and some of the best sound anywhere on NG. I seriously watched this 8 times in a row the day of it's release, just to hear the music again and again and... you get the idea. To any that have yet to see this, something is wrong with you, watch it now. To Krinkles... thanks for putting this on the web for us to enjoy.

crazy fighting till death

simply awesome... smooth animations and lots of action & violence. Probably best in graphics, but advenger vas very good too cause it was so long. I love that scene with him fighting against jesus with his final breath.

Killing Spree

I liked the blood-bath when I first saw it.
It's a great Piece of work.
Keep it up.

Hank comes and shoots the clown, clown gets upset and sends their dancers to kill him, Hank kills them all, Jesus with zombie agent came, Jesus revives them all but Hank kills them all ( again ), zombie agent damages Hank, Hank kills the zombie agent, Jesus damages Hank even more, Hank suicide blows himself along with Jesus, clown puts another record on and continues dancing alone. MAGNIFICENT LMAO END!

por que nao comentar uma coisa tao legal