Reviews for "Madness Apotheosis"

i liked the clown..AND EVERYTHING ELSE!

fuckin sweet with the zombies and the chop chop and jesus getting blown up and the dj was funny cause he just got shot in the face and then sat rite there through the hole fight...then danced the night away...

ad a few hundred zeros to the overall score!

krinkels.....please keep making more of these.....just dont stop.......try to make a madness game....if you do make sure i get to play it second! yeah!

OMFG!

OMFG! OWNAGE 100%

FUCKIN AWSOME!!!!!

I liked Madness series but this is the best yet. C'mon and bring out 5 plz....... it could be his son doin the familiy business or something!

aw...

Can you make another one... like the Ghoast of madness comes back or cyborg madness...plz?