Reviews for "Madness Apotheosis"

Hmmm... Yes (With a hint of lemon)

A tad shorter than the others, but it seemed like you were running out of ideas here. Still quite satisfying :D Like the random "F*** that, ~cigerette" guy and a lot of the other minor stuffs. :) This is turning out to be my favorite series next to tankmen. :D

cool

not realy cool but madness cool good job

10/10.

this is the best series on newgrounds! It should be on Tv it's so good! No problems well done and carry on the series.

wow!

actually, i think this is my favorite one out of all of them... i dont like the new ones as much the way they are going... they aer still insanely awesome flash and all but after six, its just different.

cool