Reviews for "Madness Apotheosis"

damit

thanks asshole now im grounded....my parents were pissed when i woke them up yelling"BOOOYYAAA!!!!!WHOS YOUR DADDY" and trashing my room with a oneman mosh pit good flash, but i still hate u

waaaaaaa

he he...he died waaaaaaaaa

haha now would you look at that

Is it even necessary to tell you "good job" anymore?

The sword animation was absolutly superb, the rave scene was insane, all the main antagonists returning, the suicide bombing, the ending... it was all just too perfect.
Does the protagonist have a black belt in gun-kata?

To be honest the only things missing were a Hitchhiker's Guide reference, and a kill count.

Nice work

That movie was awesome, keep up the good work.

CONGRATULATIONS! #1 in the Portal!!!

This was the BEST movie I EVER SAW! The moves in the fight scenes were mindboggling as in ALL of your Madness movies! I certainly hope you ain't like that in REAL life! but The main character DIED in this movie!!! why?! This series rocked! I HOPE your gonna make more madness! because I FEAR that this is the LAST Madness!!! The main character BLEW HIMSELF UP!?! So I'm hoping that this isn't relevant to 9/11! I don't see how the main character can be brought back seeing that his body was blown up! You could of at least Brought the main character back as a Zombie ready to fight again if he was to die in the movie! besides that, this movie ROCKS!
Best on NG!!! Maybe you can bring back the main character as a ghost possessing someone else's body so that the main character can start kicking ass again! This movie was GREAT so I HOPE you can make more!