Reviews for "Zelda - Outset Island"

i liek eet

im a big fan of legend of zelda and there arnt many windwaker songs out there so this is great

demyxsk8r42

i'dont like the orginal song but this one is so much better

you can read my mind!

2 hours i was in my car driving home. then a flash came to me : god i want to play zelda wind waker! but since i don't have a gamecube any more ill just have to watch some videos and stuff but before that why not making a quick turn too newgrounds audio top 30 list. and there it was ... your song ... that reminded me how good the music in ZWW was. thank you for making me feel good and for bringing me emotions i felt when i was playing zelda long years ago.

p.s. i would really like to know which software you re using to make orchetral songs like that cuz im kinda borde of FL

Love this song

This song is beautiful and wonderful. I have never played the game but it is a beautiful song!

Just simply awesome

I'm a Zelda fan this makes me want to play the Zelda games again. By the way, keep it up. . :)