Reviews for "MCHawking's Greatest Hits"

Excellent...Just Excellent

That was EXCELLENT just in case you didn't know that already. MCHawking kicks ass! YEA DOWN WITH THE FUNDAMENTALISTS! THE CREATIONISTS! oh yea and yes we definitly need more SCIENCE! ROCKON HAWKMAN YOU TELL'EM!!! (any red-neck fundamentalist gassbags wanna send me hate mail go right ahead. oh and make sure you don't include the words fag and wierdo. expand your vocabulary. the dictionary is not a square roll of toilet paper so use it.)

HOLY SHIT

THAT WAS AN AWESOME FLASH MAN THATS ALL I CAN SAY

CHECK IT BITCHES MC HAWKING IS COOL YO

toatally freaking auesom man please make it free im fucking begging ya dude please this is the fucing shiznight

I agree with Frosty.

What LadyDrake said was pretty fucking stupid. Not much sense defending Hawkings from a commercial he's endorced. Also the whole cd is based on a "gangsta" theme , (jesus why can't people just say gangster) so the flash artists didn't "overdo" or "blow" anything (pun intended) =). Anyway more praising and less bitching. Great commercial , Great music video , and the cds funny as hell and the raps are really good.

LadyDrake is retarded.

LadyDrake is retarded, the whole point of making Steven Hawking into a "Gangsta" was the point that it would NEVER HAPPEN!!! It's not supposed to play off reality its supposed to make fun of it. Stop trying to over think a fucking cartoon.
Oh, and i'm buying that CD, biatch.

Frosty