Reviews for "=Onslaught="

Nice

Really good, does get repetitive, and does have that annoying misquito, I hat it too, but other thean, really nice

Hades responds:

Yeah, as long as you lived through it, I guess it's not that bad. ;D

...

would fit perfect with some kind of "Secret Agent Shooter" game in Sam Fisher style :-)

Hades responds:

Really? Never thought of it that way. Quite possible.

Adrenaline rush

Listening to it reminded me of the old MS-DOS game Stargunner. This song would be perfect for it =). Nice work, really like it.

Hades responds:

Stargunner? Can't really say that I've ever played it. I guess I could give it a shot if I came across it. ;D Thanks for your comment!

nice

its pretty awesome, a bit repetetive, but thats really the only downside, personally i see nothing wrong with the bass, i like it, lol

Hades responds:

Hehe, I know it's repetitive, I guess I kinda got lazy and ended up pushing it too fast before the submission deadline... XD Still, good to hear you liked it, thanks!

Sick

Bass doesn't need fixing....but there is some strange noise wich sounds like a mosquito(was jumpy from one speaker to another)was quite irritating and takes a point....drums fit in this song very well(cept that louder and louder mosquito) =)

Hades responds:

I know which sound you're talking about, I simply put it there to add some atmosphere and to kill the overall repeating of sections. And the drums would have been louder if I spent some more time on EQing the bass, which ended up as the loudest instrument, basically meaning it "reduced" the volume of everything else. So, yeah, I should start working on songs a bit earlier before deadlines. XD