Reviews for "Blue Screen : Episode 1"

Locky Review

Whoa that was an awesome flash. Even though you're like a noob to the Lock Legion, you're probably the best one they got. I saw your first movie with Dia and I thought that one was cool. I kind of wish he wouldn't have become a Lock though. Why choose Lock Legion of the Clock Crew? I think that the Locks are just a rip off of the Clocks unless they were thought up by the Clocks as to be like rivals of the Clocks or something. There is so many weird characters though. Communist Lock? Coke Lock? Is there a Strawberry Lock? Is that like Strawberry Clock's evil twin? I came to Newgrounds like two months ago and there's something new about the Clocks and Locks I learn everyday. Good thing when I get flash I wont be part of any time indicators or key openers. Xsore will be a solo flash for the ages, unless I get invites to join in a project or something. So anywho I see your a fan of Final Fantasy. When I clicked the "Fight" button I was hoping that I would be able to fight for myself. Well keep up the great looking Dia Lock flashes!!!

P.S. What was that song at the beginning? I heard that song at the end of Arfenhouse teh Movie Too and I thought that was a cool song.

DiaDz responds:

Thankd, you'd have to do some reasearch in order to find out about CC and LL, I myself know very little.

The opening song is called:
Travel - Song from Ragnarok Online

There is no words to describe the sheer awesome-

ness of this flash.

Nice,.

Very smooth animations and graphics. Story line kinda cool but we dont know how it ends so we are missing some so I wont say anything about it. I felt sorry for the orange thing when it was crying :-/

Anyway , Great Animation and Graphics :-)

This is Kewl

I love wacthing this, this is like my 13 time

SWEET

DUDE MAKE ANOTHER PLEASE DUDE YOU PUT IN A FINAL FANTASY ROLE IN IT DUDE THAT IS GOING TO MAKE ME GIVE YOU A 5