Reviews for "Blue Screen : Episode 1"

HOW DO YOU DO IT

YOUR SO DEDICATED TO FLASH YOU JUST KEEP MAKING MOVIES AND DONT GET BORED HOW ARE YOU DOING IT WHATS YOUR SECRET?!?!!??!!?!

This movie gained my respect for the LL...

This movie was well-animated. It was smooth, and well drawn out. The sound was AWSOME, what program did you use for the music. Also, did you use speakonia for the lock's voices? Good job, this movie rocks. I like the little FF battle part. You gained my respect for the LL. Good job, can't wait for episode 2! BTW, the website is awsome.

DiaDz responds:

Yes, I used Speakonia for the voices :)

And strangley, all the sounds were done/edited with Window's WAV recorder :P

good storyline, yet a bit outfashioned

lol... honestly, I think that if like in your movie there was still BSOD on Windows XP, Apple would rules the computing industry and Microsoft would've filed for bankruptcy!

DiaDz responds:

lol, it's an alternate universe, gimme a break here :P "Winblows XP" ... not "Windows XP" :D

Loved it!

I liked it the sound style and graphics were top notch can't wait to see the next one!

Well this is just great

Its not fair that people keep doing these clock/lock flash movies, then I'm going to b unfair too ^^ ( and that means 0 for you )

DiaDz responds:

Thanks, I've just finished reciting an incantation to damn your firstborn into a slow and pitiful death.