Reviews for "Sonic Xtreme Trailer"

Awesome preview.

I like the song you put from Sonic Heroes. You did good on the preview. I thought Tails wouldn't be there on the movie. You got all the characters form Sonic Heroes which is Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream and Cheese, Big, Shadow, Rouge, Omega, Espio, Charmy, Vector, Chaos, Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, and Eggman. When is the movie going to start? Can you tell me?

Sonic Heroes?

Is this suppose to be the sequel to "Sonic Heroes" or something like that? It kinda reminds me of that, with the teams and all, and Metal Sonic's return . . .

Well, whatever it was, it was one of my favorite Sonic flashes . . .

i just noticed something...

first off... yes i did review this after i reviewed the actual thing but i just noticed something... is this a Sonic Heroes kind of a project? cuz in sonic heroes (srry to ppls who think im spoiling it but it was in the commercials too...) Metal Sonic returns and Sonic team has to fight him! its really cool and fun. GO BUY SONIC HEROES NOW!!!

that was frickin awsome

that was sooo awsome!!!!!

Cool

This does look bad compared to the other one but this is still good but I ask you that when it comes do NOT make Tails voice like a girls I beat Sonic heroes and all the way through for team rose and team Sonic and final story I kept it on mute (except for the song in final story)