Reviews for "Heawbeaw & scrimps"

Aww :)

So cute! This is really awesome!

sucho responds:

they're so incompatibly irreparably infatuated wif eachudda

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cute?

whats the big one sitting on?

um.....empty space?

Nice

You should create creatures more often 8D

i need to UPLOAD creatures more often D8

Cute.

I think the litleguy is a cutie. He just is so happy and innocent. I would keep him as pet. :P I love the shading on the Harrbear's coat/fur. It makes it look intense. Excellent artwork!

sucho responds:

i'm a little disappointed that i made it so uniform, real fur has patches that dont have shadows at all, but its an interesting challenge to do.

Heh...

I'd love to get something like this as a painting to hang in my room :3 (if I had the money)

sucho responds:

probably wouldn't cost too much to print it out and take it to those things in walmart that do photo-tapestry/ glaze pictures over on canvases to look real