For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 1 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Castle Crashers Barracks Tune"

now.....

ok dan ur r insane how did u come up with the game???????? soo many random things like :sock dragon, giant cat, ninja pirates, crazy painter, and puting alean homind in ther some how... but nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneone...cant w8 2 c wut you crack heads will make next!!!lol

Yo know something?

This song actually made me buy Castle Crashers. Like I downladed the trial and when I heard this music I thought it was catchy. Then without even seeing the rest of the Trial or level for that matter, I turned my 360 off, went out, bought Microsoft Points and bought the game with out even really playing it. Just because I thought this song was awesome. Best damn song in the game and best damn game on the Marketplace! Thanks Dan and Tom and hell-Everyone at Behemoth for creating another addictive game! Can't wait for what you guys have in store for everyone in the future!

Amazing

When my castle crasher guy was jammin out, so was I.
Love it.

I am jealous...

Wish I was this creative when making music. :[

I played the trial of Castle Crashers many many times, and everytime I just stay in the party for quite some time to listen to this music. :D

DanPaladin responds:

thanks! maybe just keep practicing and try to break down any preconceptions you have about music. you could surprise yourself!

glad you dig it

you, are, THE best.

i love how the guy below dosnt relize that this is the real song. lol compleatly oblivious to the fact that you are Dan Paladin... you my friend are A may za zing. oh and you have got to teach me to type as fast as you and tom!

DanPaladin responds:

lol thanks

how do you know we type fast?