Reviews for "The Simple"

Awesome idea and Beautifully done

-------------------------------------------------
check out my work =)

Wow...

This simply amazes me. I REALLY love this, the concept too! 10/10 5/5 Fav'd.

the strenght of the one.

A revolution must be individual.

When people gather to make the revolution they must organize, they need uniforms, they set a gerarchy, they need tricks to fool the useful idiots, they need paperwork and burocracy... and then they start to hang traitors, to assault farms, to harm innocent people even worse than the evil lord.

so, when you see the butterfly, don't tell everyone that the butterfly is an option.
Stay quiet and just become the butterfly.

Deep

Wanna see more

Great job

I have no clue what Joricky12 is talking about. Honestly, it's meant to look like a long line of drones, except for one not following completely with the others. There's a message to the art, not just simply a long line of robots. I suppose it depends on who's looking at it at the time, but it's really good in my opinion.

Stay up,