Reviews for "The Locks are Bored 2"

another pimpage movie!

/fifen everyday

how did you do the "PULL OVER" Part?? was it just echoing?? ahh well, great flash, your best yet. Ill never get tired of pube micheal ^__^.

And BTW, looking through the reviews of lock flash to smack people the abusive, ive noticed people talk about me (clocks, locks glocks, and in LHD: P1 soem one was like omg a gun lock with a gun? puire genuis!!)

/fifen again

AubergineLock responds:

I did the pull over bit by repeating the sonunds on different layers at the same time, just one was 1 frame forward, if that made any sense, i can't really explain it. PubeMicheal is probably my worst idea, but it works. And i saw your reviews with "omg a gun lock with a gun", that kept me entertained for a while.
Thanks for the review =D

fun

I like this flash, its funny and well made. Thanks for cheerin me up! keep em comin!

AubergineLock responds:

Thanks for that, i'm feeling a bit depressed. Thanks for the review =)

=)

hahhahah

--Coolicy

Glad you liked it =D

hilarious

just one thing I wanted to point out: when the locks pull out the tank to get GothLock, Goth is already in the tank before they get him.

AubergineLock responds:

Yeah, many people have told me that, your the first person to speculate it here. The movievlips were all messed up. Thanks for the review =)

italy lock sucks the big one

just kidding? nice work