For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 169 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Sprite Survivor - 1"

Hmm...

I found it to be very well done and quite funny indeed. Only one thing really bugged me. The little green dragon guy that always says "bub"? HE'S NOT A POKEMON! When the blue haired guy (I forget his name) kicked him when he wouldn't stop saying "bub", he called him a pokemon. He is actually the leading character in an 8-bit NES game titled "Bubble Bobble". A very cool game I might add. Anyway, other than that, NICE FLASH!

Hell-Fire responds:

yea i know. Ryu said "talk like a pokemon and ill fukin kill you". Bub was talking like a pokemon. Doesn't mean he is a pokemon. Thabnks for review neway

!

I VOTE FOR NINJA!!

btw. This movie roxx..

Hell-Fire responds:

lol. thanks but ninja wasnt nominated. lol did u even watch it all?

Coolness

1 vote for Bub (i hate that damn dinosaur)

1 vote for Mario

Hell-Fire responds:

lol i rekon hes wikid. hope he stays personally. thanks for review

Good for a first episode.

I love the idea and I think you can take it in alot of directions. Keep it up.
I vote for: 1.Robo
2.Simone

Hell-Fire responds:

yea i'll try, thanks for voting

wow

simone and bub

Hell-Fire responds:

cheers for the review. hope u enjoyed