Reviews for "Sprite Survivor - 1"

Which one to choose??

Well, let's see... what did Robo really do? Bub definitely doesn't get my vote because he totally kicked the shit out of Ryu. But then at the same time, Ryu seemed to be interested in winning. Therefore, I must vote Robo off since he did nothing worthwhile.

As for the other tribe... I definitely don't think Simone should be voted off-- he didn't do anything wrong and really wants to be part of this! Fighter really got his ass handed to him in the immunity challenge, so I think he gets my vote for this one. Mario didn't really do anything wrong, so he's okay by me.

So my two votes are: Robo and Fighter for the reasons listed above.

Nice flash, I thought it was fairly amusing (especially the bats part) and the interactivity is very unique. I can't wait to see who wins.

Hell-Fire responds:

thanks for reviewing and voting yadjmir

cool

bub and mario

Hell-Fire responds:

cheers squall. noone likes bub except me :(

Not Bad

I liked that a lot suprisingly. It was a lot more interesting than I thought it'd be. I think you need to make it less interactive, all that clicking for such a long movie kinda gets tiresome. Otherwise I've gotta say nice job, it was well animated and the story is interesting enough to keep me watching it and wanting another.

As for my votes I'll vote for Robo from Ramah and Mario from Shiva.

Hell-Fire responds:

thanks for the votes. Ill try to add more movie sequences next time.

cool

bub and simone! really good idea for a movie. i like it.

thanks plum clock.

GREAT TOON!!!

SIMONE and RYU out...
I think this is the greatest toon for a while I love this.

Hell-Fire responds:

wow thanks for the comment and the vote