Reviews for "Sprite Survivor - 1"

Ah!! Just the way I like a film!

Long with plenty of characters! I vote out "Bub" as he was really annoying, and I also vote out "Mario".

One thing though, Fighter isn't THAT bad.

So Bub and Mario for me.

Hell-Fire responds:

Nah i like fighter aswell. Out with MARIO hopfully. but bub is so cool. Thanks for voting

Normally I don't like reallity TV...

...but this is pretty good! I like the animation, and the music. Now as far as the voting goes, I think that Bub from Ramah should be kicked off, because of the obvious communication problems. Fighter should be thrown off Shiva tribe because he is just awfull.

Hell-Fire responds:

awful hey. meh. Thanks for voting and reviewing.

Great!!!

This is really great.

Kick Bub and Mario out of it. I don't think they really fit in to the whole thing.

Hell-Fire responds:

thanks for voting. Id personally like mario to go but its not up to me

THIS RULZ!!

Ryu and fighter out!!!!

thanks for voting phantaloz

BEST!!!!!!!!!

TOTALLY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

for Ramah, i vote off Ryu. he just can't hurt bub's cause he is cool and he really can't hurt him so he must suck so get him off.

for Shiva, i don't know. keep simone cause he might rape some guy or girl (just to prove he isn't gay). keep fighter cause well... i want him to get in a fight with that Rose he wanted to fight in the begining. keep Mario cause he never got to do anything and he can say "who wants a pasta" when the group is eating it or they say u give us pasta for the last 2 weeks.

so kick off fighter.

Hell-Fire responds:

lol okay thanks for review and votes mike