Reviews for "Sprite Survivor - 1"

it was ok

Not really much of a surviver fan. It was ok, but the battles need work. In any case I vote to remove Robo and Mario. Mario is too over done.

What kind of .....

First, the idea of a sprite survivor had already been done on ng and it lasted to long that it became boring and repetitive. Yours might make no exception the way its starting.
Now for the graphic, yeah i know getting backgrounds is hard but u can still do some efforts into making them fit into the scene or play a bit more with the colors ur using in flash. As for the sound.....bro...that was pussyish, i mean the music and all, totally disgusting, trance for a fighting music o_O. And again the old Rock and fights. Interacticivy....ok lemme resume, click click click click click click click click. Thats the interactivity ive seen in this movie. For the style, hm well the title gave out some kind of a n00bish feeling ya know, dont tell the people right away about the context being a sprite movie, tell it before the real movie starts as if it was rated 18 year and older ya know. And you could have though of a more inventive title then just Sprite this or sprite that. Violence, i didnt see no blood, keep trying. Humor, well gay jokes are not funny anymore, people keep trying with those and it just aint funny anymore.
If you want me to watch the next one ur gonna have to do waaaaaaaaaay better than you did on this one. Till then, keep trying.

Hell-Fire responds:

well i suppose constructive critisism is good. thanks i spose

My votes

Mine are for simone and bub

my votes...

Simone and Robo. Nice flash by the way

Great idea!

Fighter (He's a useless git) and Ryu (What a jerk. :o). Those are my votes, now onto the review.

Graphics:So-so. Good sprites and everything, but the rest of it isn't great. It's a tiny bit better than average, though.
Sound:Few sounds and little music...in the next one, have more sounds and more music.
Interactivity:YOU GET TO CHOOSE WHO WILL BE IN THE NEXT MOVIE IN YOUR REVIEW. How interactive is that? :D
Style:We've all seen Survivor with video game characters hundreds of times before, so nothing new. You get style points for letting us pick the loser, though.
Voilence:Not much at all, really. Not that I'm complaining.
Humor:Multiple things in this movie made me laugh. :D While the jokes aren't original and you only made fun of one character's stereotype, it was still pretty funny. :D

Hell-Fire responds:

thanks for the loong review and votes