Reviews for "Over There TV intro"

Well Done

People need to learn to read the Author's Comments, such as kospas. For some reason I get the impression that he's an 11 year old kid with ADD. Anyhow, this is nice for having been done in 1998, it's better than a lot of the stuff on here today, and it actually does seem like it would be a cheesy Saturday morning cartoon beginning, from the music to the intro.

Nice job on it.

Bad

Just becuase someonw has a famous name doesnt necessarily mean it's good. This flash cartoon is very very poor in every aspect, I hated the pixels and the flash was extremely short and pointless. Music was annoying and clearly I had no idea what you guys were spoofing.

Amazing animation

This is something different! It should be featured on the front page. It's that good!

Just how though was the 16 bit program animation transfered to Flash??

gel responds:

Glad you liked it! Gel did the animation and saved it as an animated gif a long time ago. Dustball imported the animated gif into Flash and tediously went through it frame by frame to "trace bitmap" on all the frames. Even the Edit Multiple Frames thing doesn't trace all the bitmaps, so it's mostly done one by one. More pixelly goodness to come!

Wow!!!

I'm a fan of 3D art that made made only in flash!! that's awesome!

Schweet.

Those pixels really brought me back to the good old days....Okay enough reminiscing. The fact that you composed your music is really impressive as well. Kudos, guys!