Reviews for "Track One_RR"

Man sweeeeeet

Nice first one, a good rythm on this one!
/////
( ^ ^ )
W

tanks

Aww man, your first submission's owns mine. XD

Freakin' PWN4G3!
I'm so jealous of you.
I'm going to kidnap your face and put it on mine so I can make stuff as good as yours.. XD
>_<;
Keeup t3h pwn4g3! XDDD

RenoakRhythm responds:

LOL..... funniest thing i've read today. Its my face dammnit :P

Thanks for the review....lol.

kirby is back!

<(-.-<) <(-.-)> (>-.-)> with a serious face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:DD

lol. :)

Interesante!

Let me start by saying that I've never been a fan of including the 'cheer' clip in songs - but the way you tweaked the clip so it actually sounds like a real crowd (they get loud at all the right moments!) has won me over. You recieve many kudos for this!

Other than that, the instruments aren't exactly ones I like, but that's just because I'm picky as he[ck]. My pickiness aside, it sounds really good, and the different synths definitely work together. My least favorite, though, is the beeps high/low, it sounds a bit like a 303ish?, it just...I don't like the really high / really low part, it sounds a bit out of place....

Anyway, awesome first submission...I'm off to check your others out!

RenoakRhythm responds:

whoa, this hasn't been reviewed in a while... thanks!!!! :)

Thanks for the kudos on the crowd.... ya one of my peet peeves is the poorly used crowd.... its like how can i explain it, when trying using a piano sample and not using different levels of loudness and touch and tweeking so it all sounds the same and the piano then sucks and sounds fake.... same with the crowd... don't just throw in the sample and expect it to sound real and enjoyable.

Just so you know what i did was use the same sample but create different volumes, filtering, i even did pitch changing so you would get more variety in the crowd... and then overlaid them at different times to get them to sound read and react real... even the clapping was needed to make it sound like a real crowd. So thanks on that... i plan on maybe using that again for another song.

Onto the actual song... its a bit lacking and all over the place... made a long time ago, and never got finished cause i lost the file. However, i plan to remake this with better instruments and mixing.

Enjoy my other songs... if you review.. i'll make sure to follow u around and reply :)

Thanks.

<(")>

your style kicks ass!

the thing about this song it goes from...like from hard tooo.... like a new song O_O
it loops well though.. It's good to dance to until like 0:45.. but then after that it's like "what are we gonna do now?!? O_O" It's even a little hard to think of a story that would be great for a video for this.

In my opinion you're really good with hardstyle/jumpstyle techno and trance!

RenoakRhythm responds:

Thanks man.... ya i really need to finish this song... i lost the project file a while ago cause of a virus so it has sat undone.... but i shall get to it one of these days...lol.

Thanks for the review.!!!