Reviews for "WS - Zatoichi Tribute"

fucking sick

holy shitttttt man - you need to tell me how you sample from movies ! what did you do besides putting the samples together?
fresh as fuck, just fucking amazing - you and yun are prolly the sampled hip hop kings around NG atm
keep this up man :D

war-spawn responds:

My process is basically playing things through winamp, and then I rip with stereo mixer on Adobe Audition. Save to mp3, send over to FL 7, cut, chop, screw, flip, dip, and whatever the fuck I'm in the mood to do at that time. Thing is that I use multiple songs' samples for one song, so I need to have a pitch correction vst, in this case I use Melodyne. Works well every now and then, but other than that I'd focus on the pitch switch on the sample settings without any vsts.

Ahhhh...

Nice work. This is just sweet, so relaxing. Reminds me of RJD2 alot.

Much appreciated...^_^

The Wu-Tang is strong with you.

Definetly feeling this one; lovin' the drums. This belongs on a Wu-tang Clan or MF DOOM album.

war-spawn responds:

Yeah, this one is definitely RZA influenced.

Luvit!

GReat beat man! top 10 on my mp3 player!

Much appreciated ^_^

Psh haters got nothin

Aiight yall know you've made it now. Leave the big bad wolf to crawl back into his den. This is a seriously dope track man. Really impressed. Keep it up man.