Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "[Beautiful Memories]"

As always, you inspire =]

This is (no pun intended) extraordinarily /beautiful/. I think I've been listening to this for a good hour without even noticing it's a loop =] It's the kind of song that reminds me of all the wonderful things that I've gone through in my life, and the hope for something even /better/ in the future. It also brought back my muse for HAPPY writing, instead of all the angst that I've been pouring out lately. -laughs-

Also! I sent you a PM, but I'm not sure if it went through (I'm not quite used to Newgrounds.) Did you get it?

All in all: 10/10, 5/5, beautiful submission, and downloaded. =] You make the audio portal a happier, brighter place.

-Teya

BlazingDragon responds:

This is my one "happy song", as opposed to the abundance of sad music I put out. :P It is simple but means a lot to me. I'm glad you enjoyed it and that it inspired you for happy writing!

I did receive one PM from you, but I cannot remember if I ever responded. I have been so busy as of late. :(

Thank you for the review, friend! :D

Hey... Sorry I haven't reviewed in such a long tim

But I just been going through some stuff... Anyways, same as always Blaze. Same as always...

BlazingDragon responds:

No prob, I appreciate the reviews! Thanks for the support.

~Blaze

.....

Well, the title you had did fit well. You said it was the first thing to come off the top of your head? You must be pretty good at naming then cuz this song is awesome and it's definetly one to bring back memories.
Stay awesome man!!!!!

BlazingDragon responds:

Really? I thought my names were pretty corny, lol. I'm glad you think otherwise! Thanks for dropping the review and listening to my music.

So Happy...

It really gives you a feeling of inner joy, but i think it could be even better if you turned it into a single piece, not a music loop.

BlazingDragon responds:

I always wanted to flesh this out but never got around to it. Maybe I will one day? Thanks for the review. :)

Haha... God damn your music for creating ideas for the ending I havn't even got to yet! :P Great work as always Drag.

Thanks Hex! I'm happy to help. :D