Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "[Beautiful Memories]"

Uber amazing :P

Honestly, I dunno what uber means- but I'm gunna use it as.. AMAZINGER than amazing :) lol. When I first listened to this, it gave me an idea for a poem :D. And no, I'm not putting it here cuz its kinda maturish cuz i havent written one since may x_x lol, but it's really really beautiful. It warms you up and makes you feel all.. fuzzy? lol. oh well, bubbly? :D ahahaa. 5/5 10/10, keep makin yo musics <3
-Jennifer

BlazingDragon responds:

I've been trying to figure out what "uber" means myself. :P (It's a fun word to use!)

I'm glad that this has made you feel...bubbly? (lol). Thanks for reviewing!

Awesome!

You`re realy good at this stuff.
Now I finaly know where I can get some sad and happy serious soundtracks
from:). I think I will use this one, one day

BlazingDragon responds:

I would appreciate it if you did decide to use this. It always makes my day to hear my music in a flash or game!

Woohoo!

Such a nice and happy tune! I have to agree with your title there... Beautiful! Not only can you carry a sad, mournful melody, but you can change it into a wonderous memory! Very well done and great job! Keep up the grand work!

BlazingDragon responds:

Thank you, I will make sure to keep it up. I may even write a few more happy songs. :P

Hey... Sorry I haven't reviewed in such a long tim

But I just been going through some stuff... Anyways, same as always Blaze. Same as always...

BlazingDragon responds:

No prob, I appreciate the reviews! Thanks for the support.

~Blaze

As always, you inspire =]

This is (no pun intended) extraordinarily /beautiful/. I think I've been listening to this for a good hour without even noticing it's a loop =] It's the kind of song that reminds me of all the wonderful things that I've gone through in my life, and the hope for something even /better/ in the future. It also brought back my muse for HAPPY writing, instead of all the angst that I've been pouring out lately. -laughs-

Also! I sent you a PM, but I'm not sure if it went through (I'm not quite used to Newgrounds.) Did you get it?

All in all: 10/10, 5/5, beautiful submission, and downloaded. =] You make the audio portal a happier, brighter place.

-Teya

BlazingDragon responds:

This is my one "happy song", as opposed to the abundance of sad music I put out. :P It is simple but means a lot to me. I'm glad you enjoyed it and that it inspired you for happy writing!

I did receive one PM from you, but I cannot remember if I ever responded. I have been so busy as of late. :(

Thank you for the review, friend! :D