Reviews for "COCK CENTUAR"

...

Funny...maybe. Original...yes. Good...no. You can call me everything you want, just like you did with DN83. I don't care. Because I like good art. You can add a face and lots of penis to a horse...but it doesn't make it art. I like the style of the drawing. I think you can use your talent to draw some very nice stuff. Come to the good side of art. I will wait for the day, the day were you will draw something awesome. Not a horse with a face and lots of penis.

piggypup responds:

Listen man, Just cuz you dont LIKE the particular content of an art peice does NOT automatically not make it art. Just cuz you dont like something doesn't make it any less valid. You also dont HAVE to look at it, nobody has a gun pointing to your head making you stare at my picture. You can quit your bitching and exit the page. Not really that hard man. I'm sorry, The good side of art never accepted me, I'll never go there. Its boring anyway. If you have a problem with seeing a penis every now and then, maybe you should go back to Nickelodeon.com. This site is for big boys.

Thanks for the review based solely on your opinion of the art content and not anything constructive, FAGGET!

O.o

Thats wrong in so many ways
but i lol'd x)
haha

piggypup responds:

how many ways? Im generally interested in knowing!

Really crude

That includes the drawing style, the coloring, and the art itself.

piggypup responds:

GO CRY TO YOUR WHORE MOTHER, YOU LITTLE PANSY ASS FAGGET! This is big boy art...