Reviews for "Peoplemation: Spin"

wow

you guys are creative...just wow...way to go MFP GEL and Dusty!

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST... THANK THE LORD

WE ARE FREE AT LAST. Thank you Dustba11, for that flash masterpeice. I have seen this sort of thing done b4, but not wit flash, and never with the same quality. Humorous, witty, great plot, and a satisfying ending, this is the best flash i have seen in a long, long time. I'm talking years here. I hope that you can make more of these flashes, and that other newb flash "artists" don't taint this class of flash like they have done the others. This is deffinitly gunna be on the "all time" list. ONWARD!!!

Dustball responds:

Wow, thank you!

WOW!

I've never seen anything like that! The only thing better than watching that is lying in the street holding onto a trashcan while cars drive by and honk at you! I want more peoplemation!

best damn flash ever

that was damn great. i swear, if this gets blammed by the ignorant asses, just upload it again.

That was great!

I this doesn't get front page, or several portal awards, it'd be a damn shame! Neat idea, equipped with oldskool cartoonish humor and a score remenicient of Pee-Wees Big Adventure, this was just awesome. Congrats on a job well done!

Dustball responds:

Thanks! While we were making it I kept saying that I wanted to make music for it, in the style of Peewee!