For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Peoplemation: Spin"

Wow!

What a clever idea! Real life gone cartoony by the miracle of stop motion animation... Awesome idea, definitely gets a 10 for style! Quite unique and awesome and clever! Wonderful job! :D And two big thumbs up and a hats off to you! ;D

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

This movie was bizzare. BUT FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

ROFL

that was Amazing! i bet you got alot of funny faces pulled at you from people passong by lol u both are very skilled!

Very Welldone Gel and Dustball

Ah, Insanity, can't live without it.

I liked it very much, Dustball excellent directing and Music, and Gel, excellent ability of making me laugh :D. I don't know why they didn't give you your trophy yet, ah well, I guess having 2 newground trophies kind of even it out though. Keep up the good work!

Major props to gel

That was by far one of the most stylistic ideas and things I've seen. gel, you da man for sitting through that whole thing. def the moonwalk-type thing was the coolest. MY only question is how you got the fans to spin outside; it doesnt look like you did motion capture stuff. well, grats