For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Peoplemation: Spin"

Awesome movie!

Quite possibly one of the best movies i've seen. great and fantastic short! You guys must've spent tons and tons of time doing all that. And the complexity of it made it that much sweeter. Great job!

um didnt really get it and was funny at all

it kinda sucked

Dustball responds:

You're krazy.

Brilliant!

this thing rocks, i love this style..keep it up!

excellent

great idea, im sure it took you forever to do the ice cream scene, great job.

Dustball responds:

Thanks, yes gel had to sit there with his hand freezing and burning while I used a blowdryer between each shot to melt the ice cream quicker.

lol teh fans and guy R friends

I see some really old school fans weur being used. Hey dont encourage thees noobs to just record themselves instead of clay or Ye ol' animation] put the melt ice cream looked to clay like. joo shuld off done ghet one of the huge 3ft fans and a attacked the friendly fans and that guy.