For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Peoplemation: Spin"

Oh, what we can do with our time

That must have taken literally forever to get all those shots. Oh, my goodness, I don't even want to think about how long that must have taken. I thought it was an aweosome idea. A little demented and definitely cheesy, but the work you created was not easy to accomplish. Nice music making, I hope eventually you'll find something that sounds a little more natural and not so keyboard like, that would really show off your skills. Considering your resources, and that you are trying to make everything I can understand why you don't have an orchestrated piece.

The best way to describe this flash is as though it is a short feature right before a Pixar movie.

Dustball responds:

Very true about the keyboard. I think you'll be pleasantly suprised to find that I have come a LONG way in the past several years in the music making department. Check out more recent movies and the songs on my website! www.cookiedoughrecords.com

ROFLMAO

bloody hilarious! i love it! good job on that one mate!

Ok.

I have that same fan.

that was so cool

that was really cool. I liked the chase.

Amazing

I'm not sure why that was in clay, unless the ice cream was the clay... :-) but otherwise a wholly amazing stop motion animation. Keep them coming!

Attack of the kill fans!