Reviews for "FF7: About Random Battles"

omfg that...

was good it was cool i like lot so all who voted bad, they just suck balls

And I don't know anything about Final Fantasy

I can see you have a lot of style. If this were a B-rate Flash, the scene where one party member heals the other would have been turned into a lesbian kissing scene, but since it wasn't (and you even emphasized that it wasn't), I rated this higher. I also always like the low-budget '50s educational film look - especially with that microphone drooping into the scene for a second.

All in all, it was a good job.

10 at the least!!!

Possibly one of my favourite flash productions.
What game or movie could be better than a combination of
my two favourite flash creating teams.
I especially enjoyed the hints of the narator about the ladies!!!
"Naughty thoughts" lol.
I hope you will create more master pieces soon as i have watched
all your productions on both of your sites at least twice, and am hungry for more.

the best

man this is got to be the best ff7 tribute movie ever and yes everything BUT pheonix downs are useless haha!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

WOW THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN! GOOD JOB ON THIS ONE, AND GOOD LUCK ON FUTURE MOVIES!