Reviews for "FF7: About Random Battles"

DO MORE CARTOONS!!!

In a word...

"Muffins!"

NOOOOO

Im still so torn up about her death i actuly cried wow huh well legendery frog as most of your flash you did good but man you had to make me remember aries dying *crys realy loud* i rely didnt see it coming but any ways nice

-ferrex-

oh yeah good quote "sorry naughty thoughts" LOL

-Ferrex-

im looking at u aeris

wow that was great big fan a ur work wish i could do flash like that not gonna even try but i mean wow cant stop laughing

FF VII Rocks

It is an awesome game and this little movie was pretty good too.I think there should be a game like this too.BTW the status inducing spells rock cleveland.

lmmfao

omfg, i was just talking to my friend the other day about why the hell a spider and a lizard are walking around with 200 gil and a phenoix down...ARIES HES TALKING ABOUT YOU LMMFAO