Reviews for "Oddgods-0"

TRIPPY!!

that was some complete hotness. beautiful job on the animation. i hope there is a part two to this

You are an extremely good animator.

This movie is so underrated, I can't believe it. But, that was awesome. completely awesome. I really like how you kind of made the characters disappear before they acrually exited the screen. That was a very neat effect.

Now, please correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you redrew every single frame! That is amazing! I really like that style of drawing. I also liked how the alien's thought bubble was different every time. I got confused by that, so I had to rewind it to see if it was real. I won't give away the secret. I just don't know what to say! That was the best animation I have ever seen!

I am also a big fan of 3d flash. I really liked you pseudo 3d effects.

I liked the eeriness of it. The sound was perfect.

The animation was so smooth too. You are a very good artist. I just can't believe how low of a score this has! It is so low! Anyway, The score is over 1.6, so I wouldn't worry about it, but I mean, seriously. NOBODY KNOWS GOOD FLASH WHEN THEY SEE IT! This deserves AT LEAST a score of 4.something.

Anyway, to wrap this review up, it was a great movie, the animation was unbelievably smooth, I am a big fan of both that style of drawing, and your 3d effects, I loved how the characters disappeared before they exited the screen...OK. It may take a while to wrap this review up, so instead, I'll just give it to you in one sentence:

I LOVEd EVERYTHING!! THE GRAPHICS!! THE SOUND!! THE LACK OF SWEARING AND VIOLENCE!! THE 3D EFFECTS!! Ok, maybe five sentences.

It is just a great movie. My favorite movie...that is...

Awesome!!!

That was pretty crazy the animations went by smoothly the music couldve been improved but it went with the animation good job

on crack...

if youve been on crack doing this animation make more while being high!! lolz jk..this shit was trippy..i really like it. it was original and wtf is this?, frame by frame action?...if it is..that is somesmooth ass shit right here man nice frame by frame...it is what made me give you a big fat 0!!!! jk big fat sexy looking 5!!

Better than anything Illwillpress did.

People say we shouldn't compare different stuff, but people are stupid, so I do it. This is better than any Foamy crap.